Thursday, March 4, 2010

Invitation


If you want to see anything larger just click on the photo. I printed off a sample of the invitation and all of the text is fine and readable. The quote at the bottom says: "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more things that you learn, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss. I thought that this would work perfect with our book theme and also just for the baby...oh the places you'll go! I have made up labels and they'll just need the addresses added once we get them from Sammy and Mom. I just went ahead and order the invitation paper and envelopes, since the cards came in 25 pack, I ordered 2. I'm sure 50 invitations will be plenty. You can always use flat cards and cute blue envelopes for thanks yous and maybe for Sam's thank you notes even. The labels will wrap around from the front to the back with the deliver to: portion on the front and the from: on the back. Anyways, hope you like them. I also love these cute stamps!

No comments: